Find Your Carrer in Agriculture
The College of Agriculture offers many opportunities for students to navigate their career plan. Below are a just a few ways to plan for your career.
- Join the Ag Alumni Mentoring Program
- Read your bi-weekly “Find Your Career” emails – these e-mails highlight internship and full-time positions available as well as notify students of professional development opportunities available to them
- Utilize Handshake – Build your profile and search for both full-time and internship opportunities
- Join a College of Agriculture Student Club
- Get to know your faculty and advisors
- Take part in Undergraduate Research
- Use the resources available to you through the University Career Center – from resume critiques to mock interviews the University Career Center offers many resources to make your career search a success.
To learn more about these opportunities, for help in your job search, or if you are an employer looking to recruit College of Agriculture students please contact Megan Ross.
Students are encouraged to set up a profile in Handshake. This is the University Career Center job portal for all students.
Log in to Handshake with your Auburn University user id/pass to discover/apply to jobs and internships from over 300K employers, with representation from 100% of the Fortune 500, including top financial institutions, cutting edge tech companies, leading design and marketing agencies, and nonprofits saving the world.