At Auburn University, we support a variety of research projects and initiatives that will improve lives and communities through our state and around the world.
Use the provided links to find a variety of resources and materials that will help make your research a success.
- Cotton Incorporated
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Horticultural Research Institute – The American Hort Foundation (HRI)
- Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation (NOYES)
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture – United States Department of Agriculture (NIFA)
- National Institutes of Health – Grants and Funding (NIH)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration – Research – United States Department of Commerce (NOAA)
- National Science Foundation – Find Funding (NSF)*
- Southern Rural Development Center (SRDC)
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)