Visit with our new University Career Center Liaison, Derek Taunton in the lobby of Comer Hall every Tuesday during the spring semester from 9 am -11 am. Get assistance on your resume and cover letters, ask questions about salary negotiations and get advice on prepping for interviews. No appointment necessary. Check out the many resources the University Career Center has to offer.
INTERNSHIP & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- USDA-ARS Computer Vision & Artificial Intelligence Fellowship – Check out the opportunity.
- Coastal Growers (Peanut Shelling Plant in Atmore, AL) seeking to fill the following positions. Coastal Growers is a grower-owned peanut shelling plant serving local farms in the southeast. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Logistics & Inventory Specialist
- Alabama Cooperative Extension seeking Regional Extension Agent in Agronomic Crops (NW Alabama Region)
- Farm in Defuniak Springs, FL offering summer employment – 300 acre farm owned by Bill and Cathy Abbott has horses and 2 acres of grapes. The job would include taking care of the horses, maintaining the grounds and grapevines, maintaining equipment, organic vegetable planting and more. The will provide housing. Contact Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Southeastern Crop Consulting, LLC (SE Alabama) seeking Crop Scout .The workload will include crop scouting in the spring and summer months and soil sampling in the fall and winter. This is a full-time position. Please apply by phone or email to Jason Long at Southeastern Crop Consulting, LLC at 334-322-9728 or email@example.com
- Charleston Parks Conservancy seeking to fill the following positions: