Welcome to the newly renovated Ag Heritage Park Pavilion!
Read about our new modern and comfortable upgrades to the original “Red Barn” venue. The College of Agriculture teamed up with the College of Design and Auburn University Facilities on the renovations. Renovated Pavilion reflects state’s agricultural heritage.
RESERVATIONS & Rates
For more information or to check availability for your event, please contact the sales department at the Auburn University Hotel and Conference Center at 334-321-3177 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the website here:
Location & Directions
The ALFA Pavilion is located on S. Donahue Drive on the edge of Auburn University’s Agricultural Heritage Park. The address is:
620-A S. Donahue Drive
Auburn, AL 36849
Directions From Downtown Auburn
- Drive ½ mile south on College Street away from Auburn’s city center (Toomer’s Corner at the intersection of Magnolia Avenue and College Street).
- Turn right (west) on Samford Avenue.
- Proceed west on Samford for four blocks to the intersection of Samford and Donahue Drive.
- Turn left on Donahue Drive. The Market’s entrance is located on the right just before the intersection of Donahue Drive and Lem Morison Drive near the Alfa Farmers Pavilion.
Directions From I-85
- • Take Exit #51.
- Proceed north on Highway 29/College Street for 2 miles to the intersection of Donahue Drive and College/29.
- Turn left onto Donahue Drive.
- The Market is located on the left just past the intersection of Donahue Drive and Lem Morrison Drive near the Alfa Farmers Pavilion.