The Ag Hill Dean’s Society exists to:
- Provide annual support for academic programs, technology and resources that are vital in today’s educational climate.
- Support student scholarship.
- Create funding to attract world-class faculty.
- Increase hands-on learning experiences and study opportunities.
- Enable the Dean to direct annual support to areas where funding is most needed.
Membership is awarded based upon three levels of giving:
- Young alumni (alumni who graduated within the last 10 years) may join the Ag Hill Dean’s Society at the Young Alumni giving level ($500 per year).
- Others may join at the Foundation giving level ($1000 per year).
- Corporations are encouraged to join at the Heritage giving level ($2500 per year).
All members will receive special acknowledgment and invitations to the Ag Hill Dean’s Society events.