- Exclusive, members-only events with the dean.
- Priority status for leasing game-day parking spaces.*
- Invitations to College of Agriculture tailgates and other special events.
- Recognition in the College of Agriculture’s biannual magazine, The Season.
- Dean’s biannual email newsletter.
*Donors paid in full by June 1 prior to each football season qualify for a parking space lease for all home football games. Game-day parking allotments are determined annually by the College of Agriculture’s Office of Development. In compliance with IRS regulations, a nondeductible fee will be required each year to lease game-day parking and must be paid separately from a donor’s qualifying charitable contribution.
Heritage: $2,500 annually
A minimum of $1,000 must be designated to the Ag Hill Dean’s Society Fund, while the remaining balance can be earmarked for a specific department or program within the college. These gifts may include a corporate match.
Foundation: $1,000 annually
These gifts are designated to the Ag Hill Dean’s Society Fund. Annual gifts at this level may also include a corporate match.
Associate: $500 annually
Associate membership is reserved for alumni who have graduated within the past 10 years. These annual gifts may include a corporate match.