Nathaniel B. Hardy
Entomology & Plant Pathology
Get In Touch
301 Funchess Hall
Auburn Univ, AL 36849
- 2008 Ph.D., University of California, Davis (Entomology)
- 2002 B.S. Cornell University (Entomology)
- 2013-2019 Assistant Professor, Auburn University
- 2011-2013 Postdoctoral Researcher, University of New Mexico / Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- 2008-2011 Research Entomologist, Queensland Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (Australia)
- 2008 Postdoctoral Researcher, University of California, Davis
Evolution and systematics of plant-feeding insects, especially sap-sucking bugs (Hemiptera: Sternorrhyncha).
RECENT COURSES TAUGHT
- ENTM 5300/6300 – Insect Systematics
To view select publications please visit Dr. Hardy’s Google Scholar Profile.