Joseph R. Tomasso Jr.
Director & Professor
Department Heads & Managers / School of Fisheries, Aquaculture & Aquatic Sciences
Get In Touch
203B Swingle Hall
Auburn Univ, AL 36849
- Ph.D., University of Memphis
- M.S.; Middle Tennessee State University
- B.S., University of Tennessee at Martin
- Professor & Director, School of Fisheries, Aquaculture & Aquatic Sciences, Auburn University
- Professor & Chair, Department of Biology, Texas State University
- Professor, Clemson University
- Associate Professor, Clemson University
- Associate Professor, Texas State University
- Assistant Professor, Texas State University
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Fellow, World Aquaculture Society
- World Aquaculture Society
- Society of Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
Stress and environmental physiology of fishes and crustaceans of importance to aquaculture and fisheries.
For a complete list please visit my Google Scholar Profile.