Agricultural Economics & Rural Sociology
Get In Touch
312 Comer Hall
Auburn Univ, AL 36849
- Ph.D., Applied Economics, University of Minnesota
- M.S., Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2018-present, Assistant Professor, Auburn University
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (AAEA)
- American Economic Association (AEA)
I am interested in how consumers interact with food markets, and the implications of this for food and agriculture marketing, agribusiness, retail strategy, and public health. I combine large secondary data sources with primary data collection to draw out novel insights.
- AGEC 3080 – Futures and Options Marketing
- AGEC 5030 – Agricultural Prices
- AGEC 7700 – Research methods (M.S./Ph.D.)
- AGEC 8060 – Theory of Agricultural Markets
- Cuffey, Joel, Timothy K.M. Beatty, and Elton Mykerezi (2021). Work effort and work requirements for food assistance among U.S. adults. American Journal of Agricultural Economics doi:10.1111/ajae.12207.