- This event has passed.
College of Ag Advising Week
February 16, 2015 - February 20, 2015
All College of Ag students are required to meet with their assigned faculty advisor to have their registration PIN reset to 11111. Each semester students are expected to:
- Develop a draft academic plan and schedule using DegreeWorks before meeting with your assigned faculty advisor. Your major’s curriculum and assigned faculty advisor are listed in DegreeWorks.
- Schedule an advising session with your faculty advisor during the announced advising week. You will receive directions from your departmental undergraduate coordinator by email to schedule appointments.
- Meet with your faculty advisor to review your DegreeWorks academic plan. Once the meeting is complete, your registration PIN will be set to 111111.
- Check for your registration time ticket by clicking “Check your Registration Status” in tiger i.
- Register for classes during your assigned time ticket.