Ag Week 2016
The annual Auburn University College of Agriculture “Ag Week” is held every spring semester by the SGA endorsed Ag Council. On behalf of the students within the College of Agriculture, Ag Council works diligently to represent student’s voices through the planning, facilitation and execution of Ag Week. Every year, Ag Week looks to improve upon previous events held on campus to showcase all that the College of Agriculture has to offer while the various clubs and organization within Ag Council take advantage of this week long opportunity to impact their fellow community members, peers and faculty members through the sharing of their agriculture story. From the Ag Carnival to Ag Awareness Day, Ag Week is specifically designed to focus on the importance of agriculture to the Auburn Family.
What is the goal?
- Create a platform for College of Agriculture students to share their agriculture story and why their work within agriculture is important to the Auburn Family and our growing world.
- Impact fellow students, community members, faculty and staff in a positive manner through connecting with each individual through our caring and capable attitude.
- Be transparent in our efforts of opening our world of Auburn agriculture to our consumers.
- Leave those impacted through Ag Week feeling inspired, emotionally touched and more informed than when the conversation first began.
- Represent Auburn agriculture and our fellow farmers around the world in a respectable, caring and emotionally intelligent manner.