Tailgate at the Park
PREMIUM PARKING. SUPERB SITE. EXCEPTIONAL EXTRAS.
UNBEATABLE GAME-DAY FUN.
The 2015 Auburn football season will be here before you know it.
Reserve Your Spot Now
Enjoy hassle-free football tailgating at the scenic Ag Heritage Park, just a block from Jordan-Hare Stadium. Ag Heritage Park, located on about 30 acres at the southwest corner of Samford Avenue and Donahue Drive, is one of the most scenic areas of the Auburn University campus. While the park is a popular location for many university events, it is also a tribute to our university’s agricultural roots and to Alabama farmers, past and present, who have built our state’s No. 1 industry.
Tailgate packages include parking, RV spots, tent setup or bring-your-own. All packages are for the entire season.
This is hassle-free tailgating. Show up to campus on gamedays knowing your tailgate spot is reserved and you have a place to park. Add our upgrade package to your tailgate, and we’ll set up your tent, table, and chairs prior to your arrival.
The Regular Tailgate Package includes the following:
- One reserved parking spot (additional parking also available)
- Reserved tailgate spot at Samford or Pond tailgate area
(does not include tent, table and chairs)
- View Tailgate at the Park Area Map
- Download Tailgate at the Park Area Map
- Additional Tailgate parking spot(s) (Limit of 2)
- 10′ x 10′ tent, table and six chairs setup for each game