- Cost of the room is $100.00 for the first day, $50.00 per day for each additional day, a FOAP will be required to secure reservation.
- The contact person is responsible for all activities in the room and any damages that may occur.
- Twenty 30″ X 72″ rectangular tables and 70 chairs are available upon request.
- Setup of tables and seating arrangements are the responsibility of the group.
- The room has a sink and a short counter, but no food preparation space. Knives and sharp objects should NOT be used on the counter. Coffee maker is provided, but no supplies. Person making reservation should bring coffee, filters, sugar, creamer, cups and stir sticks.
- The department does not provide linens, dishes, or supplies.
- The department does not provide any office services, for example copying, faxing, or supplies.
- Access after 4 p.m. is limited. Prior arrangements are needed.
- No thumbtacks, glue or tape can be used to attach items to the wall.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products may be used in the building.
- Any group leaving the room in poor condition will be assessed an additional fee for cleanup and not allowed to use the facility in the future.
- Cancelations should be made 5 days in advance.
- Pointer will be available — see Valerie. If you do not return it, you will be responsible for replacing it.
Before Leaving the Room, You must...
- Empty coffee filter.
- Clean coffee pots.
- Unplug coffee maker.
- Wipe down counter space and tables.
- Put chairs back under tables.
- Reset thermostat to 75 (Summer) and 68 (Winter).
- Set trash cans outside door in lobby. The dumpster is located behind the building.
- Any garbage containing food must be taken outside to the dumpster.
- Turn out lights.
- Make sure both sets of double doors are closed.
To obtain wifi access for non-AU employee guests, reservation requests must be made seven days prior to your event.
AU_Open is a wireless network strictly for visitors to campus that need temporary WiFi access (30 days or less). Users for this network require an account sponsor to fill out the request form for a Temporary Account.
Find out more about AU Wireless.