Applying for a Minor

We encourage all students to use elective hours to earn a minor in a field that compliments your majors. A minor can help deepen your major curriculum or apply it in a more practical, career-specific way. Each of our minors is carefully designed to enhance a variety of majors in business, engineering, and the agricultural, natural and basic sciences.

To declare a minor in the College of Agriculture, please first talk with the appropriate academic advisor in your college.

If you would like to declare a minor outside of the College of Agriculture, please contact the minor’s college advising and/or student services office for more information.