York International Scholars Program (ISP)Request for Funding
(block, copy, and past this page into your word processing document)
- Project Title:
- Proposal Submitted by: (name, title, department)
- Project Start Date:
- Project End Date:
- Project Objectives:
- Project Description (500 words):
- Budget (use template below):
- Budget Justification: (describe non-AU Support and/or Collaboration)
- Attach Letter of Commitment from Host Institution.
- Attach two-page Curriculum Vitae of applicant or leading faculty member.
- If project involves Human or Animal Subjects, indicate status of protocol (in preparation, submitted, or approved). Approval necessary for final funding.
- Maymester classes or study tours-provide list of students, degree, curriculums, year in program (students typically cover most of own food costs; program may cover some group meals, particularly with host institution colleagues):
- Please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org (Office of Global Programs, College of Agriculture) as a single PDF file by September 5, November 5 or February 5 (three review periods).
- Applicants will be notified within fifteen days after submission.
|Airfare @ $ per ticket for N people|
|Ground transportation (airport taxi, bus, rail, etc.)|
|Lodging (use ‘other location’ rates)|
|Food (use ‘other location’ rates)|
|Equipment or vehicle rental:|
|Materials & supplies (if any):|
|Labor (e.g. data collection assistance):|
|Other costs (tour guide, driver, admission fees, no conference fees):|
|Total Amount Requested from ISP:|