Professor of Practice - Youth Livestock Programs
Get In Touch
112 Upchurch Hall
Auburn Univ, AL 36849
- Master of Science in Animal Science, Emphasis in Reproductive Physiology, Tarleton State University (2023)
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Business Concentration, Texas Tech University (2021)
- Associates of Science in Agriculture, Butler Community College (2019)
Sarah-Jane French is a professor of practice within the Animal Sciences Department where she focuses on the enhancement and development of youth educational opportunities that are specifically focused on livestock.
Ms. French’s emphasis is on current livestock programming such as the Alabama Junior Livestock Exposition, Alabama National Fair, Southeastern Livestock Exposition Judging Contest, State 4H and FFA youth livestock judging competitions, State 4H Skillathon and Quizbowl contests, and youth outreach programs likes Auburn University’s Beef U. Furthermore, her objective is to provide resource material and training sessions which are centered around the livestock industry for educational contests and exhibiting livestock. Professor of Practice French’s overall goal is to expand and maintain interest in youth livestock competitions in Alabama.
Outside of youth programming and educational activities, Sarah-Jane is the permanent advisor for Auburn’s Block and Bridle Club.
- Professor of Practice- Youth Livestock Programs, Auburn University, Auburn, AL (2023)
- Graduate Research And Teaching Assistant/ Livestock Judging Coach, Tarleton State University, Stephenville, TX (2021-2023)
Relationship Between Vaginal pH and a Successful Pregnancy in Small Ruminant Recipients and the Effect of Environmental Factors on Pregnancy Rates Throughout Recipient Programming and Embryo Transfer
ANSC 2300 — Beef U Program Planning