Dale A. Coleman
|Ph.D., West Virginia University|
|M.S., West Virginia University|
|B.S., Colorado State University|
- ANSC 1000 – Introduction to Animal & Dairy Sciences
- ANSC 1100 – Orientation to Animal & Dairy Sciences
- ANSC 3330 – Introduction to Dairy Cattle Judging
- ANSC 3600 – Reproductive Physiology
- ANSC 3800 – Careers in Animal Science
- ANSC 4330 – Advanced Dairy Cattle Judging
- ANSC 4920 – Internship in Animal & Dairy Sciences
Reproductive management of livestock. Development of methods to control and synchronize ovarian follicular growth, onset of behavioral estrus and ovulation to economically optimize fertility in domestic livestock.
Coordinate teaching and advising program within department.
Auburn Univ, AL 36849