Advising & Class Registration
- Each semester, you are expected to:
- Develop a draft academic plan and schedule using DegreeWorks before meeting with your assigned faculty advisor. Your major’s curriculum and assigned faculty advisor are listed in DegreeWorks.
- Schedule an advising session with your faculty advisor during the announced advising week. You will receive directions from your departmental undergraduate coordinator by email to schedule appointments.
- Meet with your faculty advisor to review your DegreeWorks academic plan. Once the meeting is complete, your registration PIN will be set to 111111.
- Check for your registration time ticket by clicking “Check your Registration Status” in tiger i after logging into AU Access.
- Register for classes during your assigned time ticket.