Exploring Pathways Into Medical School, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and More
Pre-Professional Day is open to high school and prospective transfer students who want to learn more about how to prepare for professional programs. The advice provided at this event will allow students to better plan for how to prepare during their undergraduate careers as well as learn how the College of Agriculture provides routes to professional programs. Interact with alumni, current undergraduate students and professional students to hear their stories of success.
Parents and students are welcome to participate in all parts of the program, as well as the afternoon tours.
The registration deadline is April 5th. Space is limited, so register early.
PRE-PROFESSIONAL DAY SCHEDULE
- 11:30 AM – Check in at Comer Hall
- 12:00 PM – Lunch at noon with alumni Bart Smith, Attorney
- 12:45 PM – Official Welcome & Routes for Professional Options
- 1:00 PM – Staff and Faculty Advisor Panel-How to prepare for a pre-professional option
- 1:30 PM – Student Panel-Advice from Successful Students
- 2:00 PM – Ag Hill Tour with Ag Ambassadors
- 2:30 PM – Prepare to Leave for Tours & Wrap Up, Students Choose 1 (Harrison School of Pharmacy, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- 3:00 PM – Tours